- No douts! Neil Armstrong was the first man who showed us the real picture of the moon. He was very brave and well-determined guy who want to leave a very special memories to all of us. Indeed, he was the first guy who never become selfish after he saw the biggest break of his life.
- On August 25, 2012 the biggest and brightest Astronaut finally take off his helmet and say goodbye to a lot of his supporters and followers. At the age of 82, Neil Armstrong died due to the complication of his coronary arteries. No one expected and no one wanted this to happen but it was all gone. Neil Armstrong now become one of the people who showed us the real quality of life.
- Neil Armstrong was born on August 5, 1930 in Wapakoneta, Ohio. He has two siblings namely; June and Dean. And as their father past away, they are now trying their best to take all of the good memories that they shared to their father.
- His legacy and his works proves that everything could be possible as long as you have the strong determination and strong will to strive and achieve your goal.
- With his great compassion and intelligence Neil Armstrong would surely be the true great man that everyone would look upon. Hope his journey will not stop here.
GOD BLESS NEIL ARMSTRONG